Statement of Faith
Commissioned ascribes to the Lausanne Covenant. We invite those who become part of the community to abide by these principles.
- There is one eternal God who created and governs the universe. He exists in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The trinity is co-equal and is one true God.
- The Holy Scriptures, the Word of God in the Old and New Testaments, are divinely inspired, infallible, and entirely trustworthy.
- Our Savior Jesus Christ, who lived as a sinless man, gave himself as the perfect sacrifice for all people. Only by personally following and trusting Jesus Christ can anyone be forgiven and saved.
- Because God loves us, we are invited to repent from our sins and believe the gospel. The only One who can reconcile us to God is His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
- As Christ followers, we are called to fulfill the Great Commission, where all people and all nations will know the gospel, the good news. Christians shall share with non-believers that Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead and offers forgiveness of our sins.
- We value every person as created in the image of God. We are to love and honor our neighbors. We dedicate ourselves to serve those who are hurt, oppressed, and needy.
- The Church is the community of believers who have the purpose of evangelism and sacrificial service.
- We affirm unity and cooperation amongst different forms of evangelism.
- We celebrate the growing partnerships of churches, parachurches, organizations, and missionaries. The power and significance of the Church is strengthened when the Body of Christ works together.
- Christians are encouraged to act urgently and with haste to fulfill their roles in the Great Commission work.
- Conveying the gospel to unreached populations may involve new evangelistic strategies that seek to transform and enrich all societies and culture.
- We pledge to invest in future Christian leaders by providing them with training, education and mentorship based upon biblical standards.
- We remain vigilantly alert to spiritual conflict and attacks. We sincerely desire to put on the full armor of God through prayer because we face a dark and deceitful enemy.
- We pray that leaders of nations will safeguard the freedom to practice our faith. We have deep concern for those who testify to Jesus Christ yet suffer injustice due to government oppression.
- Through the Holy Spirit, the evangelistic tasks will become a realistic possibility because the Spirit will provide wisdom, faith, holiness, love, and power.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.